posted 11 May 2021
We are here to make your experience as COVID safe and comfortable as possible.
- Firstly, all of our online bookings will be available as e-tickets to avoid unnecessary handling of tickets where possible. This will reduce the need for queuing at our box office and reduce contact time with our front of house team.
- We have hand sanitiser stations available upon entry and throughout the building for you to use regularly.
- We are cleaning the venue before every event. We have extra staff on duty to regularly disinfect the building and touch points.
- We are fogging our theatre monthly with a disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19 and protects it from re-infection for 30 days after, even when the surface is re-touched.
- Upon entry, you have the option to scan our barcode, or we can take a name and phone number for test and trace.
- Our staff are voluntarily taking lateral flow tests to keep you, and each other, safe.
- Keep your belongings on you and to a minimum where possible - no hangers will be available for coats to avoid transmission.
- Our one-way system is accessible and with wall and floor signage through-out the building.
- In line with Government guidance, from Friday 10 December it is mandatory to wear masks in and around the venue unless under 11 years of age or medically exempt. Our friendly team will wear masks and have visors available so they can safely lower their masks to communicate with our D/deaf audiences, or anyone who may rely on lipreading or facial expressions to communicate.
- It is not currently required to show any proof of vaccination or negative results to attend the venue.
Thank you for playing your part, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Guildhall Arts Centre Team
Updated Dec 9th 2021