posted 11 May 2021
We are here to make your experience as COVID safe and comfortable as possible.
- Firstly, all of our online bookings will be available as e-tickets to avoid unnecessary handling of tickets where possible. This will reduce the need for queuing at our box office and reduce contact time with our front of house team.
- We have hand sanitiser stations available upon entry and throughout the building for you to use regularly.
- We are cleaning the venue before every event. We have extra staff on duty to regularly disinfect the building and touch points.
- We are fogging our theatre monthly with a disinfectant proven to kill COVID-19 and protects it from re-infection for 30 days after, even when the surface is re-touched.
- Our staff are voluntarily taking lateral flow tests to keep you, and each other, safe.
- Keep your belongings on you and to a minimum where possible - no hangers will be available for coats to avoid transmission.
- In line with Government guidance, from 27th January, In England, face coverings are no longer required by law. The government suggests that you continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with other people you do not normally meet.
- It is not currently required to show any proof of vaccination or negative results to attend the venue.
Thank you for playing your part, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Guildhall Arts Centre Team
Updated 27 Jan 2022